WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 11, 2022

2022.0611.0008...








10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tasty!!!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:21am - I agree!

Gr8Lthr said...

Very HOT.
Anybody know who he is?

SickoRicko said...

Gr8Lthr - I do not, but maybe another viewer might know.

Anonymous said...

That’s a lovely collection of fur thank you!

Milleson said...

Several directions to go here. On a 2018 post on artebarrato.blogspot.com, he is identified as Joey Roberto Gomez, Harry Toibox on the internet, or possibly Joey the Builder. The website says he has an Instagram account and has many other pics of him that the blogger captured before they disappeared. The blogger calls him Harry toiboxxx at the start of the pics and has a little more info several pics down.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I do not know either. But what I do know, is that I'd love to get my nose in all his hairy funky man parts. Oh and his cock is a beauty.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@12:32pm - You are welcome.

Milleson - Thank you for your research! I hope Gr8Lthr sees your hard work.

Scott - Everything about him is quite nice.

hsgisme said...

Sexy beast!

SickoRicko said...

hsgisme - Very!