WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 11, 2022

2022.0611.0007...






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pic 3 is on Waterloo Bridge, London. Festival Hall, London Eye, Westminster Clock Tower (Big Ben) and Parliament in the background. I walked across that bridge to & from work for 28 years. Pics 1 & 4 with Santander cycles (which replaced Barclay bikes) are probably also London.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@7:37am - Thank you for pointing those things out.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Thanks anonymous@7:37am!!, that is a lot of years!! Hope you got to see some of those biking baskets:)

Anonymous said...

Didn't get to see any naked bods on Waterloo Bridge - WNBR started long after I ceased employment in London. I did once see a photo of a host of naked lads on Barclay Bikes outside the office where I had worked.
Anon7.37