WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, May 22, 2022

Sunday Funnies...






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

LMAO, I hope I'm not a bad boy thinking #1 is funny???? Oh BTW Rick, I have meant to thank you long ago, I love the Joan Crawford (remix)!! I have watched it countless times.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I thought that first image was hilarious. I'm glad you like the Joan Crawford video, I've watched it many, many times.

uptonking said...

Can't wait for the dinosaurs to fade away... I'm so ready for progressives to take over the planet the way Magats have taken over our current reality.

SickoRicko said...

upton - The magats have only just begun to take over the planet. We'll have to wait our turn.

whkattk said...

May everything on that woman's sign come true.