WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 21, 2022

2022.0521.0007...





l l l



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

AH, just follow the "treasure trail" and you will find the "golden nuggets"!! Or in the last pic's case "bottoms up"!!

Hey it's in the 90's here in Massachusetts, don't expect me to make sense to everyone, but I know what it means, I think Rick does too, and a few others. LMAO, since I'm in my nice AC apt.

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Oh my, 90s! That's much too warm for me. Better to stick to the treasure trail.