WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 06, 2022

Friday GIFs + ...




2 comments:

Milleson said...

Please take this comment as sincere and from the heart. I have enjoyed your many contributions to stimulate and delight my senses. In light of what's happening in the Ukraine, I find the two GIFs today to be insensitive and inappropriate. I know you did not intentionally mean to do that, but they are disturbing in my view.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I'm very sorry these GIFs were upsetting for you. It certainly was not my intention to be insensitive to the plight in Ukraine. These particular GIFs just happened to catch my eye this morning and I saw that they worked together. The colors of the pseudo-fractal tied in as well.