WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, May 26, 2022

2022.0526.0001...

Thanks to Ross and Anon for mentioning these other songs from "Swan Song"...





10 comments:

whkattk said...

Incomparable Liza! Thanks!!

tchyx said...

I can recommend the Marc Almond (of Soft Cell fame) version of `What makes a man a man` - it really is excellent.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post and for always acknowledging comments, Rick..! You’re the best!
x
mistersalty

SickoRicko said...

Pat - I love Liza no matter what.

tchyx - I heard his version when searching. So many good versions.

MisterSalty - You are welcome.

canoetoo said...

Ah, Shirley Horn. No one interprets a lyric better.

Anonymous said...

I agree with canoetoo - Shirley Horn is sublime!!

Anonymous said...

She was sublime.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely..!

hammerhead said...

Thanks, Rick, I LOVE Shirley Horn....Fred..

uptonking said...

Great selection. Liza and Shirley Horn? Doesn't get much better.