WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, May 22, 2022

2022.0522.0007...







4 comments:

uptonking said...

Tenderness, is the best...

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I was a bad boy at the gym (well If you think bobbing for cocks is bad, lmao) but man now tonight I could use what these dudes are getting lots of TLC!!

#4) Major "boner" pic for me!! I know I shouldn't prey on the couple when they are having a tender moment, but the shorter one's ass is making me think otherwise!!

Last pic.. yup give "straightie" a few beers and you can get at his ass, and then a nice nap.

I'm telling your Rick it's the heat!!! Thank the heavens above back to Spring like temps (70's)!! Don't want the 90's till August!! But that is highly unlikely!!

Thanks Rick for the TLC pics!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I agree that the ass on No.4 is very tempting. I'm glad it's cooling down for you.

Xersex said...

love your affections