WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, May 16, 2022

2022.0516.0002...








10 comments:

Xersex said...

so nice pics

Big Dude said...

I think the first picture is from Mulu National Park in Sarawak, on Borneo. It's now part of Malaysia.

VoenixRising said...

Sixth image down: "I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own! I am not a number. I am a person!"

Not everyone will get that reference.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Most of the time I don't where these places are.

Mark - Well, after Googling it, I now know the reference. But I don't see how that relates to the sixth image down.

uptonking said...

Add barns and staircases to my list of favorite subjects... right after closed doors and open windows.

Xersex said...

penultimate: so nice

Infidel753 said...

Could the quote actually refer to the second-to-last image? It looks a little like the "bouncing ball" escapee-recapture device on The Prisoner, though much bigger.

SickoRicko said...

Infidel753 - Gosh, I haven't thought of "The Prisoner" for decades. Mark will have to let us know.

Anonymous said...

The barn reminds me of my childhood. Bittersweet memories. The joy of discovery and sadness of not being able to carry the exploration further.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@2:55pm - Barns are neat structures.