WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 14, 2022

2022.0514.0007...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Mighty "cocky" attitude you have going young man. But you know what, you have every reason to be. Oh yes I would go right down to where you fingers are pointing and then some. I'll make those balls of yours jiggle. Then when I get down near you taint, and can pop your cork. LMAO!!!

2nd dude!! OH young man your cock was meant to be sucked, and those lips of yours to be kissed.

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Very good assessments!

Xersex said...

love both