WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 14, 2022

2022.0514.0006...







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachuetts said...

Love seeing the boys have a great time, at this naked sporting event. I love to lick the stickers off cutie #2, very nice cock and balls.

Oh and loving that compact cutie with the yellow sneakers!!

I have seen pics of biking events like this, (oh and I'm ALL for them) but Rick help me out or anybody else, the towns don't mind them having them?

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - No, the towns don't seem to mind.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

That is so cool Rick!!! Thanks for answering me.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You are very welcome.

Xersex said...

so nice guys