WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, May 12, 2022

2022.0512.0002...










8 comments:

JiEL said...

I'm no more commenting on this crual issue in USA as it has some echoes here in Canada even if abortion is a right written in our Canadian Rights and Liberties Charter since 1982.

Some of our own «Regressives-Conservatives» people are now manifesting in Ottawa to do the same in your country.

What's next in your country will be the abolition of LGBTQ rights.
I'm not talking about voting rights as it's a all time challenge in USA...

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Sounds like the cancer of assholes is spreading.

uptonking said...

That last one.

whkattk said...

To have 2 democrats vote no is inexcusable. We need to take over the senate by a wide margin.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - Abso-fucking-lutely!

Roberto666 said...

Great postings...it's time to dump the two DINO's...it will be interesting to see if the women stand up for their rights.

Xersex said...

#5 & #6: isn't it pathetic?

SickoRicko said...

Roberto - Oh, I'm sure there will be demonstrations.