WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, April 17, 2022

2022.0417.0008...

I found these through a link on Infidel753 and felt they needed spread around...




Here's the link to the IRS Complaint Process...

Complaint Process


Here's the link to the IRS Form 13909...

Form 13909

11 comments:

Jimbo said...

LOVE IT! Exactly what's called for!

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Absolutely!

Unknown said...

Good, I feel all churches need this.

jsstrand said...

Fantastic!!!!

uptonking said...

Great idea. I think we should start with Franklin Graham.

Anonymous said...

Religious operatives have been hiding behind and using churches to spread their "agenda" since the Obama years. Using "free speech" excuses, of late, as their justification. Because they complained, the enforcement seemed to be lessened, it seemed. IF they are going to get political, they violate the tax laws. Plain and simple. They can push their agenda without naming names, IF they desire to get to that level of execution. But I'm afraid that we will not see the prior separation of church and state happen as it should for many decades, if ever.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@5:03am - I feel the same as you about all of that.

whkattk said...

I had no idea! Thanks for that info! There are hundreds of Evilgelicals who should be turned in and lose the tax exemption.

SickoRicko said...

Pat -Absolutely!

usmcmike44 said...

I like the fact you can fill the form out and mail it to the IRS in TEXAS, sweet!!!!

SickoRicko said...

Mike44 - VERY sweet!