WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, April 17, 2022

2022.0417.0007...







6 comments:

Jimbo said...

So beautiful. I still say that the most radical act two men can perform together in our culture is the act of Tenderness. I've heard straight men speak calmly about Gay sex in the past but the sight of two men kissing just drives them right around the bend! (Two WOMEN kissing is, of course, a whole other story...)

To me, this just speaks volumes about the subliminal role testosterone plays in our society.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - We have been subjected to many subliminal messages.

uptonking said...

KIZZES!!!

Roberto666 said...

Thanks for the wonderful post and comments ❤

SickoRicko said...

Roberto - You are very welcome.

Xersex said...

ohh so sweet!