WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, April 10, 2022

2022.0410.0009...

A Sea of Clouds...



5 comments:

VoenixRising said...

FYI, most of those shots in Haboob were filed in or around Phoenix and southern Arizona. I've lived through more than I can say.

SickoRicko said...

Mark - I kinda thought so. Boy, I would not like to go through that.

Xersex said...

so interesting & impressive!

uptonking said...

Very cool. Though the reality of it would not be very pleasant to live through.

whkattk said...

The number of these that hit Arizona is amazing. It's like the OK dust bowl storms - only a normal occurence.