WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, April 10, 2022

2022.0410.0008...

Meanwhile, in South Carolina...


I'm sure geezus would be pleased.

11 comments:

jsstrand said...

Ohhhhh shiiiiiitt - and I thought Texas was fucked up!!!

Jimbo said...

Particularly ironic as Jesus was A Pepsi guy.

Milleson said...

There has to be some blasphemy going on here. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODY!!! Some MANAGER in that store is going to HELL!!! Some MANAGER in that store is going to HELL!!!

SickoRicko said...

jsstrand - Unfortunately, bat-shit crazy lives all over this country.

Jimbo - That's what I thought!

Milleson - I certainly hope so!

JiEL said...

I knew it, Jesus was on «coke» or maybe going all with his 12 apostels was he more a «cock» lover... Nobody knows yet...

Infidel753 said...

I assume it's a reference to the famous William Jennings Bryan speech -- "You shall not crucify mankind upon a cross of cola" or something like that.

Seriously, any sane Christian would consider this an insult to Christianity. I can't imagine anything more trivializing to a religion than this kind of display.

Xersex said...

It's simply pathetic

hsgisme said...

WTF!

uptonking said...

I can't imagine Coca Cola being on board with this. If I saw that I would write a letter of complaint.

Unknown said...

I find it funny as fuck. Who says Christians don't have a sense of humor. Where's the pissed off church ladies?

whkattk said...

Oh, for fuck sake......