WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 26, 2022

2022.0326.0002...







5 comments:

JiEL said...

The Jen Psaki replica was such «delicious» and BAM right on for this «fake» journalist of «Fake News» that I'm still digesting it with all of my body.

The last one is too sadly telling how democracy in USA is at stake.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Yes, very telling.

uptonking said...

Thank you, Maxine Waters!

And Jen! Spot on. I love me some epic shade.

Unknown said...

Due to medical issues, I have moved. I really need to check next week about getting registered at my current address.

SickoRicko said...

Unknown - Yes, please get registered. I hope you're doing alright.