WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, March 19, 2022

2022.0319.0003...





8 comments:

Yes please said...

I don't like pussy.

SickoRicko said...

Yes - If by pussy, you mean vagina, most of us don't. But if you mean kitties, then you must be banished from the kingdom. :-)

JiEL said...

I love cats as I have 4 of them. In those, 2 siamises who are twin bros.

Someone not loving pets has to be asked about their humanity.

I also had in the past, dogs, fishes in aquariums soft and salted waters, finches, parrots, a iguana.

uptonking said...

the first and second one are incredible.... thanks for sharing these.

dkrom said...

Cute kitties

Henri said...

I haven't cat, dog or another kind of animal at home, but I like them, I love them. And men and women who care of them, like the man on last picture. I could say to "Yes, please", look again all this pics.

SickoRicko said...

upton - You are welcome.

SickoRicko said...

Henri - Yes! Thank you my friend.