WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 19, 2022

2022.0219.0011...

I would scream like a little girl...

Guy Has Shared His Car With An Enormous Spider For The Past Year


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that looks like a Huntsman Spider, they are NOT venomous, just scary . They catch other small annoying bugs so you should just gently pick them up on a piece of paper and put them in the garden. YES , they WILL run off the paper and up your arm so you get to scream and jump about like a mad person . Don’t kill these, they are beautiful.

Cheers
Andy from Oz

SickoRicko said...

Andy - Yes, the article pointed out that it's a Huntsman. Still, if one of them ran up my arm I'd scream for sure! Whenever I find a spider in the house I catch it and put it outside. Spiders are our friends.