WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, February 19, 2022

2022.0219.0010...

We should all do this for our pussies...

This Man Designed A Purrfect House For His 20-Plus Rescue Cats


5 comments:

Snigglett said...

Mr. S Ricko---I'm pretty flexible and agile, but I don't think I could get my pussy that high up on the wall...No, wait. We're talking cats here, right? Never mind. Nice rooms though.

SickoRicko said...

Snigglett - You cracked me up!

hsgisme said...

Cat daddy's a cutie! :)

SickoRicko said...

hsgisme - I thought so too.

Xersex said...

Full of imagination and so cute and sexy