WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 29, 2022

2022.0129.0008...






12 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

That could keep me most definitely warm on this snowy day.....

SickoRicko said...

Mistress - Most definitely!

Rad said...

All those washboard abs reminds me that I have laundry to do...

Anonymous said...

ANY day for me, Mistress Maddie and Rick!! Who the hell needs snow!? 😋
--E in NW Ohio

SickoRicko said...

Rad - That's funny.

E - Not me!

Anonymous said...

these appear to be the same man. Same veins in the crook of his elbow, same shape bellybutton, same small mole on his upper right hip and the dead giveaway, none of these torsos and arms are inked. Very rare these days.

SickoRicko said...

Anon - You are very observant!

bobbert said...

What a gorgeous array of toned torso's I wish that I had been blessed with the physiques on display here, what fun could have been found exploring those contoured abs!

SickoRicko said...

bobbert - That certainly would be fun.

uptonking said...

ABSolutely gorgeous stuff, Rick.

hsgisme said...

If I had those abs, I'd never wear a shirt...so jealous; yet so appreciative of his beauty...

Xersex said...

fantastic chests