WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, January 27, 2022

2022.0127.0002...







7 comments:

uptonking said...

Awww... love me some Patsy!

whkattk said...

Amazing, ain't it. Those poor MAGATS can't decide what they want...except power, of course.

JiEL said...

why are those «Maga» hats wearing them as they have no brain to protect... Just saying. They also must be illiterate as inside the ticket says: Made in China.... LOL!

Seems that the next elections will be for voters to vote for who is more against all and not for a candidat that bring positive policies..

Rad said...

Brilliant! Love Patsy!

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Next voting cycle will certainly be a crapshoot.

taurusd2 said...

How much stupider can stupid get? Oh...don't tell me, let me guess.

SickoRicko said...

taurusd2 - If you'd like to see some fun/sad stupid stuff, go to this link...

https://infidel753.blogspot.com/2022/01/the-adventures-of-stupid-people.html