WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, January 27, 2022

2022.0127.0001...



(That's always been my dream.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How soon before it's implanted? Read a fictional story where everyone is wired. Think the title was Wired.

JiEL said...

i remember in the 60's and 70's looking to Star Trek shows and hoping the future technology would let me have some of those pocket phones and computers etc..

Well we were not even close of what we have in reality today.

For the best but sadly also for the worst....

*** Too bad that Gene Roddenbery's philosophy never happened in this polarized world. Not even in USA.

uptonking said...

True... I don't thing that thing about eating only applies to women.