WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

2022.0126.0008...



6 comments:

JiEL said...

YESS! It was good to hear Biden telling the thruth about that Fuck News idiot.

And those more idiots that complained about his rare bad words should go and review the hundreds not to say the thousands of «shit» that came out of their «orange cheeto conman» mouth before and during his time in office.
AND also now...

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Hypocrites always have double-standards.

whkattk said...

Yeah...especially that first one.

uptonking said...

LOL. Doocy. What a tool. I really wish Biden would step up his shade game and call out reporters who as misleading questions. His press secretary? She's got it down to a science.

Rad said...

It sounds like I missed something big!

Rad

SickoRicko said...

Rad - I missed it too.