WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

2022.0126.0007...



4 comments:

JiEL said...

What a pity way he said it and worse when he tried to get out of what he said before... Like tripping on the flowers of the carpet.. We say that in French when a guy is saying or doing silly things.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Thanks for reminding me of that terrific saying.

uptonking said...

Amen on that last one. Biden needs to get his act together and give a big old medal ceremony for those who defended democracy on Jan. 6th. Those cops deserve recognition.

JiEL said...

@uptonking,

Not sure but I think that giving those heroes some recognition and medals was done but NO «Repugs» were there to assist to it.
There are no more heartless people than those SOB.