WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, January 20, 2022

2022.0120.0006...






10 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

The first and third pictures....OMG....what a chest and cock!!!

bobbert said...

Agreed makes me go all wobbly!

uptonking said...

Love all the fur... GRRRR

Xersex said...

love the dick of last one

Big Dude said...

Lots of eminently suckable cocks here. Thanks, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - You are very welcome.

hsgisme said...

#4 is giving me Elfin vibes...yum! Love how cock in the last pic just flops on the counter...lol

SickoRicko said...

hsgisme - I like the flop, too.

BatRedneck said...

Hard to choose from, so I'll just adapt the 'slow-food' to my convenience: meaning one at a time until they run out.
(so please keep'em coming :-)

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - That could be applied to your postings, but I would be so much fuller.