WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, January 20, 2022

2022.0120.0005...







11 comments:

whkattk said...

Damn...he had to go and ruin it with that tattoo on his forehead.

whkattk said...

But...that bar...that beach...I'm all for those places!

Luke said...

I'd be at the local bar if our bartender looked like that. Maybe if I got too drunk he's carry me home and put me to bed. Ahhhh....

SickoRicko said...

Pat - Absolutely that beach!

Luke - That would be sweet.

bobbert said...

I think I may be frequenting the wrong pub!

SickoRicko said...

bobbert - *chuckle*

Jimbo said...

That bartender is New York's lovely Gregory Nalbone. A quick Google Image Search will turn up tons of hot imagery. And the beach boy is Our Devin Franco again. SO sweet.

Thanks, Rick!

uptonking said...

Love beach boy and New York 32. Woot woot.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - You know all the hot ones!

Xersex said...

last one: he'd be my fav one here, but so much ink

BatRedneck said...

I like each of them in their own way, but I'd give anything to be the one that this man waits for on my doorway's steps.