WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

2022.0118.0003...






5 comments:

BatRedneck said...

I like the little mermaid of.. Norway?

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - I don't know to whom you are referring.

BatRedneck said...

C'mon Rick: the 1st picture doesn't make you think of the Little Mermaid from Copenhagen?

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - Ah, well, now that I've looked that up, I can see the resemblance.

uptonking said...

Sigh. We had 40 degree weather here today... made me think of spring. Of course 20 below wind chills the next 4 days... but you have to take your wins when you get them, am I right?