WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

2022.0118.0002...


1952 Ford
 
1964 Fiberglass Buick Wildcat
 
1970 Chevelle LS-6

4 comments:

uptonking said...

Love the vintage ad. They made everything seem so much simpler, easier, more accessible. But it wasn't. That 1952's sense of reality was based on wishful thinking, consumerism and conformity.

whkattk said...

Loved the 70 Chevelle. Always wanted a convertible.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - My first car was a 1961 Chevrolet Impala convertible. White with red interior.

Luv chocolate said...

I prefer the first three, they have personality!