WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 01, 2022

2022.0101.0006...









8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The front looks great, too bad he didn't share his other ASSets.

BatRedneck said...

Another stripper for our pleasure. You're spoiling us. Yum!

bobbert said...

A gorgeous physique and cock!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@9:53am - Yeah, an ass shot would have been great.

hsgisme said...

No ass shot necessary. He's showing me everything I need :)

uptonking said...

He just gets more and more generous with each photo. I like that.

SickoRicko said...

hsgisme - *chuckle*

Big Dude said...

Nice hard on!