WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, January 01, 2022

2022.0101.0005...





7 comments:

whkattk said...

Happy New Year, Rick. Hope you and Jerry have a great year.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - Thanks. My wish for you is good health and plenty of happiness. Goes for the wife, too. :-)

SickoRicko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh, to own the home on the kitchen side of that first guy's house.

Anonymous said...

I'll take number 4 for my kitchen helper. Zed

uptonking said...

I can't imagine being naked in the kitchen. The fridge is cold. The appliances either hot or sharp. As I am not a fortunate human being, I tend to avoid such risks. More power to these brave souls. Kizzes.

Yes please said...

Two boys for me.