WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 31, 2021

2021.1231.0003...








5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Bugs are bugs...till you see them up close and just how detailed they are.

Except thousand leggers, yuck.

SickoRicko said...

Mistress - Close-up photography reveals their beauty. (Granted, some are creepy.)

Unknown said...

Nature in all it's glory.

Luv chocolate said...

You see something new all the time.🙂

BatRedneck said...

The splendors of life even in its tiniest forms.
(but I just couldn't enlarge the spider's picture, brrr...)