WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, December 31, 2021

2021.1231.0002...




Rad - Thank you SO much for recommending this movie! Jerry and I watched it last night and thought it was fabulous. And, that's one fine man ass in the last scene.

8 comments:

uptonking said...

I watched it a couple of nights ago, and you're right, Rick. Incredible. I laughed a lot but it was also super anxiety inducing. It was quite the cast and they all seemed spot on.

Rad said...

You are more than welcome!

Happy New Year to you and Jerry!

Rad

whkattk said...

We've got this on our weekend watch list. It's been getting really good buzz in my circle of friends.

JiEL said...

Is it me just seeing Leonardo gaining so weight with some big belly?

Hot guys said...

Yeah, watched it when it came out, as well. It's a good one! 👏🏻

Btw, Happy New Year! 🎅🏻🎄

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Yeah, I noticed that too. But heck, he's aging well.

EVERYONE - Thanks! Happy New Year to y'all too!

Jimbo said...

As social satire - yeah, it really hits the nail right on the head, doesn't it? Remarkably on-target. (Astounding cast, too!) And who IS that guy with the stellar ass getting off the pod at the end? I locked on to him like a tractor beam! 8D (Mark Rylance is also looking incredibly fine as a Steve Jobs type and bares a bum that's nothing to sneeze at either!)

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Goodness I missed Mark's butt. Will have to check that out! I was understandably mesmerized elsewhere.