WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, November 29, 2021

2021.1129.0002...








5 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Reagnomics, Mitterandomics, Thatcheromics and the likes, it looks like their sole aim was to be remembered as the ones who destroyed it all.
Yes to the 'PiƱata Economics'!

SickoRicko said...

Bat - I'm sure that wasn't their goal, but it sure has turned out that way. Grab a big stick!

Luv chocolate said...

Dan Price is Right on! Companies are using all kinds of excuses to make more money!

uptonking said...

Ronald Regan remains the worst thing to ever happen to this country, this economy, politics, and the world. If I could go back in time? I'd make sure Hinkley didn't miss.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - I would help you.