WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 30, 2021

2021.1030.0002...









9 comments:

Milleson said...

Two mac and cheeses, two macaroni salads. The gods' gift to mankind! The pulled pork and broccoli with mac and cheese is on the menu tonight.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - What time should we be there? After Covid, of course.

Milleson said...

I will hold you and Jerry to that, my friend. New friends, good eats, a drink or two, what could be better?

Unknown said...

I'm missing kimchee right now. Next payday I need get some. Yum.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - It's a date!

Unknown@12:54pm - I love that stuff!

BatRedneck said...

Made my kimchi once and was very scrupulous at following the recipe. I'll have to to do more but without the chili next time...
As for the pulled pork + mac and cheese... oh wait, there are broccoli for good conscience :-p
And now I'm hungry, time to cook!

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - Did you bury your kimchi in a crockery in the back yard for a month? (I know that only from an old episode of "Mash".)

BatRedneck said...

LoL! I did not bury it, I just waited a month or two before opening the jar and taste it only to feel a piece of Hell burning my papillae. Ouch!
As for buried food, wait until you get a Swedish neighbor who invites you to celebrate spring day over a plentiful of alcohol and a jar of herringbones that macerated for months six feet under in his garden...
Strong liquor welcome, believe me :-)

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - I'll take kimchi over those herringbones any day!