WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 30, 2021

2021.1030.0003...







7 comments:

Milleson said...

ATTN: Mr. Sickoricko. You are ordered to immediately remove the first picture in this post. I did not give you permission to publish this photograph of me!!! :-P

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - You're such a handsome man who needs to be shared with the world. :-)

BatRedneck said...

Except for the second one that I find *yuck* the others are great, especially the first one (peekaboo Milleson :-)
It would be fun to hang them in my hallway with a plate showing "My revered ancestors".

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - I notice that you prefer all the B&W ones.

BatRedneck said...

B&W fits the obviously dead ancestors, otherwise they wouldn't be creepy enough.

Still a question remains unanswered: do dead people see us in B&W, or do they just sniff us like the ethereal food that we are to them?

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - I'm sure they like to sniff us.

Xersex said...

love your scary attitude!