WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 25, 2021

2021.0925.0008...





4 comments:

JiEL said...

That last one... OMG! He could be my lucky charm..

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - He's a cutie, alright.

Tom Shefchik said...

If that's his real pubes I love it.

uptonking said...

Sigh. #2. I would love to walk up on that... I wouldn't touch... just look.