WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 25, 2021

2021.0925.0007...





3 comments:

uptonking said...

Jim Bentley! Love the outdoor shot, of course and those first buns on the boat? Defy nature!

Jimbo said...

Those boat buns belong to beautiful RandyBlue discovery Nick Sterling and his front is every bit as mesmerizing!

Also great to see the delightful (and amazingly flexible) Brazilian beauty, Diego Sans (Pic#3). Such crush material!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Ah, I'm sure I have Nick's front around here somewhere.