WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 07, 2021

2021.0807.0010...


I had encountered this poem in a meme, but hearing it really gave me goosebumps.

4 comments:

JiEL said...

So heartbreaking.

That's why I adopted 4 cats from a cat shelter.
I would do the same for a dog if I wasn't living on a second floor appartement.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - All animals in a shelter need a home.

BatRedneck said...

Thank you Rick for sharing this.
It's heartwarming to know that the love I gave to my late Retriever continues to live on in the love I now share with my Cocker.

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - You are very welcome.