WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 07, 2021

2021.0807.0009...







By the way: I deleted my Tumblr blog. They considered it "explicit" and wouldn't give me an answer to any of my questions. I would have been okay with being an adult blog, but I wanted that Archive feature, and that is not available to adult blogs. That was one of my unanswered questions. I was spending way too much time there anyway.

3 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

The Who shook the jar is brilliant! I may have to use that one.

Fullmoonma said...

Sagan was a very wise guy. I was lucky to be able to take his graduate level astronomy course on the formation of Planets at Harvard almost 60 years ago. I couldn't do the math but he said if I understood the concepts he'd take care of me, and that's how it worked out!

SickoRicko said...

Fullmoonma - Neat story. I liked him very much.