WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 06, 2021

2021.0806.0008...

Nice idea. Too bad it won't go anywhere...

Don’t want the COVID-19 vaccine? Then pay the full cost if you land in the hospital
 

6 comments:

JiEL said...

Well said in your title.
I have no mercy for those brainless people.

I only hope that all those anti-vaccine idiots will never put polio, small pock, turbeculose etc. vaccines in the arms of their dear children.

Maybe then they'll be crying their dearest progenety get sick and will then want the vaccines.

OOOPS! I maybe asking too much of their rare brain cells to work out.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Good points.

bobbert said...

Hi
On which actual planet are these people residing?
There is no basis for any of the things posted on those placards....blimey I thought we had some nutcases here in the UK, these idiots take the biscuit!
It may just be the case that with the help of the vaccine roll out here in the UK notified cases are falling outside of the effects of past lockdowns?

Uncle Vic said...

DON'T EVEN LET THEM IN TO THE HOSPITAL. GO DIE IN THE DITCH.

SickoRicko said...

bobbert - "Take the biscuit", I like that!

uptonking said...

I like your proposal. I also think they should, for the rest of their lives, have to clean the homes of the health workers they put in peril.