WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 06, 2021

2021.0806.0007...








6 comments:

JiEL said...

No.3 & 5 Sexy men for me.

Mistress Maddie said...

Man, number five has quite the bounty in that jock strap. I wantie!!!!!!!

JiEL said...

@Mistress Maddie,

I'm a French «Québécois» from Montreal and we say in French: "Lui a tu vu la patate..." (Did you see that patato.) LOL!

I remember my grand father in the 50's who purchased the first B&W TV in the town and was watching a first broadcast of a «ballet» with those male dancers in thight leggings. That is what he said as he was scandalised to see those «patatoes» bumps..

uptonking said...

Fifth pic is my fave. I love a ribbed jock and a dark haired man. And that first one is simply striking. I would love those pants.

JDH said...

#1: Why are harem pants so sexy? :-)

SickoRicko said...

JDH - In this case, it doesn't hurt that the model is hot as hell.