WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIFs. + ...




1 comment:

uptonking said...

Aren't you amazed by the amount of information people - people close to you - end up sharing with you because they have a need to share it? I try to pretend to be polite. I do my best to keep my outrage in check. But I basically find myself wanting to say to them... and why would I need to know any of this? It's not because I am self-centered... I just don't like my time wasted or my head filled with useless information. That's why I only watch an hour of news a day and no other television.