WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 31, 2021

2021.0731.0004...




We've all seen that first image many times, I'm sure, but it's still delicious.

2 comments:

JiEL said...

Those old times soldiers had it hard and they surely deserve all of these sweet naked moments.

I can only think that that kind of brotherhood is gone as now women are more in the army. Cannot imagine such scenes today...

uptonking said...

What a strange commune. I wonder why it failed to bring men closer together as a species... oh - yeah... war.