WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 31, 2021

2021.0731.0003...

Go Guys






4 comments:

uptonking said...

Bill and Gary are adorable. It reminds me of the fantasy I used to have in the 70's of a sleepover at the Cleaver household... when I would get up in the middle of the night and Wally would walk in on me in the bathroom and... sigh. Or Fabian and Ricky Nelson would take me for a drive in the country in their convertible... Remember, there was that period when the 1950's and early 60's were in vogue during the 1970's... thanks to that movie with Ron Howard and Cindy Williams - American Graffiti. Fun time.

SickoRicko said...

uptonking - That's quite a fantasy.

Luv chocolate said...

The second guy Rob Roye is a hottie!

Anonymous said...

Bill et Gary si beaux avec de jolis culs, si désirable.
Ils se posent comme des amants, peut-être l'etaient-ils.
Une époque innocente maintenant révolue.