WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 17, 2021

2021.0717.0011...


3 comments:

BatRedneck said...

I couldn't agree more.
The same idea goes for cats or any pet you choose to devote yourself to.
They reward us in ways that make us much more human than we were taught we could.

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - Yes, cats are love on four legs, as well.

uptonking said...

Awww, tis true. Dogs rule, people drool. Animals should rule the world. Except for those rhinos. They're total assholes.