WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 17, 2021

2021.0717.0005...







7 comments:

JiEL said...

OMG! No2, 3 & that last one seems to be preparing to put some «cream» in my espresso....

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - You made me chuckle.

Unknown said...

The ginger (of course) and number five. The foreskin on him looks like I need to use my special tool to clean it.😍

BatRedneck said...

Given the sample you provide here I would definitely adhere and subscribe for a daily breakfast tender.
Randomly chosen guys will spice the thing up.
If your business is in the making I would gladly provide you with my guinea pig abilities free of charge (a crash-test dummy of sorts) - assuming I'd be part of the recruiting team, obviously.

Yours sincerely,

The Morning Glory Guy

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - Any one of them could cook for me.

uptonking said...

Well, something's cooking in those kitchens, that's for sure!

Xersex said...

guys in the kitchen!!!