WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 17, 2021

2021.0717.0004...





4 comments:

BatRedneck said...

When it comes to nudes (models, artsy, whatever is supposedly to be hung on a wall), most people will go for B&W.
Whatever the smarty and pseudo-intellectual thoughts I was given, the true always came down to "it will much better fit my ever-changing-decoration, along with making me look trendy-smart-blah-blah".
Ok, I can do with that, as anyone.

[alright now, Laurent: what's your point, should you have one?]

My point is to loose you, so that I can steal away the guy from photograph number two and charm him in ways he will never depart me. Happy?

[EndMode : Momentary Silly]

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - You have a very valid point that B&W goes with any decor.

Xersex said...

great vintage!

Anonymous said...

Photo 4- Le Kraken Giancarlo Zampetti par John Barrington
Le Kraken, son gros phallus dont Barrington se délectait.
Giancarlo était une putain de la Riviera.