WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 02, 2021

2021.0702.0005...





7 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I for the love of me, can't remember this guys name but he used to have an awesome blog about everything, including sex and his relationship. It was excellent. It was called The Third Leg. And yes He is hot and hung!!!! Loved his pictures and stories he'd share.

BatRedneck said...

I dunno if he actually is a Scott (a 'Texaco T-shirt, really?!), still I wouldn't mind pulling his kilt up, Hell no!

John said...

Tony from Tennessee's Smoky Mountains, did delete his interesting blogs and his T-shirt store. BUT!
From time to time he posts on Twitter.Tony & The Attorney celebrated his latest birthday on June 30.
https://twitter.com/tennesseetony75

SickoRicko said...

John - Thank you for the info and the link!

Anonymous said...

I would probably manage just the tip

uptonking said...

YAZZZZZZZZZZ - to all of THAT. Woot, woot. Shot this one outta the park, Rick. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

lol the third leg I can see that :p