WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 02, 2021

2021.0702.0004...





3 comments:

BatRedneck said...

I really don't know why but the first thing that came to my mind while looking at these pictures was "I want to smell his skin, all over".
Yes he is gorgeous, manly, fitted, hung, and gratified with a face you (and I for one) would want to wake up alongside...
OK. I will just keep on figuring what a gorgeous man like him smells like in his sleep :-)

SickoRicko said...

BatRedneck - A freshly showered man smells great to me.

Luv chocolate said...

A nice hot chocolate man!😋