WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Daily Fractal & GIFs + ...






4 comments:

JiEL said...

Last photo this mast-antenna on top of the World Trade Center 2 was made here not far from Montreal. Our steel workers were proud to build it and seeing it put on top of this famous building.

BatRedneck said...

Yummy! A deliciously eatable fractal.
Mother Nature never ceases to amaze. Though in this one she proves to be a bit kinky with these quite suggestive convolutions.
On second thought Nature is not kinky, my human mind is :-p

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - I was not aware of that. Thank you, Canada!

BatRedneck - Gee, I thought no one would recognize that cabbage.

uptonking said...

The Futurama one almost made me nauseated.

The pride couple is AWESOME! Thanks, Rick. Happy Pride.